A COMMUNITY OF CREATIVES, EACH ONE UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN ARTISTRY, TOGETHER UNITED BY THE MISSION TO STRENGTHEN AND RELEASE THE VOICE OF THE CHURCH.
We love people. Our community is made up of local Church songwriters, artists and worship leaders. According to Eph 5:21 we submit our individual stylistic bents and denominational preferences to allow our talent and creativity to become the tools with which we love and unite as one. Our prayer is that we would use our gifts to applaud and serve others rather than seeking applause and service from others.
God has put desire for biblical unity in us, and a longing to see the Church become one in faith, in hope, and in one calling. Each of us are:
- Representatives of varying denominations called to walk together and demonstrate healthy unity in Christ (1 Cor 12, Eph 3).
- Differing in stylistic expressions of worship but together seeking to serve the Church generationally, denominationally, and culturally. (John 13:34,17)
- Leaders called to strengthen and train leaders, who in turn, use what they’ve gained to strengthen and train other leaders (Mt 28:18-20).
- In agreement on basic tenets of the faith. We will have differences, but unless those differences give us biblical direction to divide, we will walk in unity (Heb 6:1-3).
We are songwriters who love and respect the song of God and the the song of His Bride. We exist to release song from every believer within our sphere of influence. We understand the powerful tool of music and use it as stewards. We serve God and His Church by:
- Writing scripture (Heb 4:12, Is 55:11) on the heart of people with the indelible ink of meter, rhyme and melody.
- Arm the Bride of Christ with Her own voice (2 Chron 20:22, Eph 5:18-20, Ps 149, Ps 45:1) and Her own pen via workshops, retreats, conferences and camps.
- Providing corporate opportunity to unify (Mat 18:20) by lifting One voice, as One Church, to One King (John 17:20-24, 2 Chronicles 5:13, 2 Chron 20:22,Romans 15:5-7 ) through the songs we write
- Resourcing the Church with practical tools, product and hands-on help and support (John 6:1-14)
- Shaping belief with biblical worldview via the songs we write and carry to the Church and world (Mt 5:14)